Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Miss Zada is so funny.  My mom was here for a bit today before we went to Leiden's choir concert and Zada was just examining my mom's face.  When my mom frowned as part of a series of different expressions Zada's brows came down, and she wanted to touch my mom's face.  Then she kept doing it.  I imagine she was interested in trying to mimic my mom's expressions, and discovered that it feels different to pull your eyebrows down.


Leiden had her first choir concert tonight.  She got to get all dressed up in her choir dress, and full makeup for the event.


It was fun to see her participating in her choir, although I really wish the choir teachers weren't so weird about the students smiling during the concerts.  I get that grinning changes the sounds, but there needs to be some coaching on pleasant facial expressions!  They all look so serious and almost glum. 


So much better to be smiling!! 

No comments: