Friday, October 25, 2019

Jon had a pasty craving, so I set out to make some today!  They are way more work than you would think...rolling out the dough and cutting the vegetables in SUPER small dices.  We found they are best when baked, then refrigerated then reheated.  So these will actually be eaten tomorrow.


Activity Days was decorating the pumpkin each girl got last time at the pumpkin patch.  The girls came up with some really cute ones. 


I will take any opportunity (even the scary ones!) to have the girls brush and do my hair.  Mimi put my hair through a toilet paper tube, then covered it all up with scrunchies, and it was a Who masterpiece! 


Leiden got all silly while I was sitting there on the floor, and this gem of a picture was snagged from a video Jon took of her antics.  

No comments: