Saturday, October 5, 2019

We ate a picnic lunch and took a walk in Murray Park today to scope out where we could take Zada's First Birthday Pictures.  There are lots of really great spots, but I think I found the big gnarly tree I want to use for her main shoot setup.  After lunch the girls headed over to the fitness park they have there, and we walked around and found lots of other fun little nooks and crannies to explore, too!
 


Across the street and parking lot still in the park they were having a Farmer's Market, so we wandered through.  I would have thought it was pretty late for harvests, but there were tons of yummy fruits and veggies being sold.  Mac was surprised at the size of a banana squash. 


There were many people there with their dogs and Zada just loved them so much!  We will be looking into a stuffed animal dog for her birthday. 


We didn't buy anything save for a little bag of delicious peaches, despite the girls wanting so many other things!


Later this afternoon I went to Target with Leiden, and this cracked me up when we left. 

No comments: