Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Today it was my turn at the dentist!  I can't stand the dentist, honestly.  I hate all the picking at my teeth, I hate the reminder to floss (because I most often forget), and I don't like the sharp twinges.  Well, today, I got there, I'm walking in, and I realize I didn't change out of my slippers before I left the house!  I was so embarrassed but was already late, so I decided to just own it!


Leiden made her lunch today, and perched on the floor in front of the oven while her chicken strips cooked.  I've never seen her do that so it was pretty funny. 


Walks are Zada's favorite part of the day, and she's doing really well striking out on her own two feet!  She still always trips or falls eventually, but she's getting more and more confident. 


She is such a light in our family. 


She's so inquisitive and curious.  Her little brain catalogues everything it sees, and everything she sees must be investigated!


Mimi brought home our missing/stolen/lost scooter today!  She said she saw it in the bike cage at school, and confronted the girl who said it was hers (despite it saying Leiden Macdonald on the bottom with my phone number).  Apparently she had to get some adults involved, but came home with the scooter! 

No comments: