Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Zada and I went out for some gifts today, and we went down to the outlets at Traverse Mountain, where they have an ENORMOUS Christmas tree.


Zada couldn't even reach the BOTTOM of the tree, and it just kept going all the way up to the sky.


When I was holding her she realized she could see herself in the giant ball ornaments that were bigger than my head.  I'm looking at the silver one taking the picture, and she's looking at herself in the green one! 


Several weeks ago I got a text asking me if I would sing a duet at the Relief Society Christmas dinner, and I was very surprised.  My musical talents don't exactly lie with singing, but I realized I had sung in the ward choir a few weeks ago, and the woman in charge of the program for the dinner is one of my primary teachers who hears me sing for singing time often, and she must have felt like I was approachable.  I was happy to help, but tried to make it very clear that singing is not something I really do.  The dinner was tonight, and the RS president reached out to specifically invite Mac and Leiden because of their ages.  So we got to go to the dinner together.  The duet went fine, but it was nice to have a dinner with these two chickies.

No comments: