Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Zada is still acting a bit off, so we are watching carefully for signs of illness.  It's almost impossible to tell if she's ill, showing leap symptoms, or teething.  It all looks the same!  Wanting cuddles and a few more frowns than normal.  But I love the cuddles part!


She will so rarely stay still like this for any length of time.


We took a little walk to the park where the slide was enjoyed and explorations were had. 


This evening Zada and I sat down and tried coloring.  She didn't seem to impressed that the crayons make colored lines on the paper, and I had to remind myself she is actually probably a little too young for this. 


But definitely not too young for laundry basket adventures! 


We tried a big girl bath tonight, and it went fine, it's just a lot of water! 


I can't believe it's New Years.  Time is flying by so quickly I don't even know what's happening!  We have high hopes for 2020!

No comments: