Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day, or Welcome Mad and Joni!

Happy Fathers Day to Brad! The girls and I made him a book for this year, with pictures and spots where they answered questions about him and drew pictures for him. Complete with handprints!



This little guy showed up just before dinner. Our neighbors tell us that there is apparently a family of foxes living under our deck. A little weird, I guess, but it means no bunnies!



We are also so excited today to have Madison and Joni with us for the week! They got here this afternoon and were able to join us for a special Fathers' Day Feast! Filet mignon, tiny potatoes, caprese salad, strawberries, and smore's brownies. With cream soda, of course!



Dinnertime was a hit!




Thank you, Brad, for all you do for our family and for being an exceptional father to these three girls of ours. They love you so much, and I am priveleged to be a parent with you.

Dad, I love you, too. I miss you, and think of you every time I put a post here on this blog. Thanks for being a great dad for all these years.

No comments: