Thursday, June 9, 2011

This morning Leiden got to attend with Maycie the last day of Fairy Camp. The lady who runs it was kind enough to let Leiden come and participate. There was a little tea and so we went on over and I spent the hour or so there chasing Mimi around. It seems like it's all I ever do.



This little camp is held at this great nature preserve type place, where there's tons of wildlife, a lake, and trails all around. Leiden was super excited about the turtles they had in tanks.



Mac spent a lot of time on the swings in the cousins' back yard. This is the kind of look I get from Mac these days when I try to take a picture.



She looks so cute in this one, and I wish she'd just look at me more often. I don't even need a smile!




Mimi loved wandering around outside, and liked the slides!






It's super hot and humid here, so it's nice to have a little playplace right outside the back door. The kids were in and out all the time.

No comments: