Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Decorations

This was one of those projects that turns out just how you had it in your head.  Here is my burlap eye chart with box pleat detail.


Freezer paper is an amazing thing.  Cutting out all those letters with an exacto?  Not so much. 


The box pleat is very subtle, but I know it's there, and it adds a little something. 


Next up is my little paper banner--a little going up the stairway.


And of course across the mantle.  I am actually getting together with some friends next week to make another banner, which will sit either on top of or below this one.  And I think I'm going to add some green yarn to spice it up a bit. 


These were actually up a day or two ago, but pictures were not taken until today.  Hopefully in a day or two I'll be able to post about the project I've literally been working on for weeks.  --Between all the other projects, of course!

No comments: