Friday, October 7, 2011

Hot Fall Days

It has been hot here--like really hot for October.  Today was 84 degrees.  It's October.  The highest recorded temp for October 7 is 86 degrees in 2003.  Like I said, it's hot.  Mac dresses herself these days, unless I really put my foot down, and she is really excited about all the 'new'-to-her colder weather clothes.  So even though it's 84 outside, she's dressed in long sleeve shirts with pants.

It's actually really strange.  The sun is falling lower in the sky, the light is changing, the sun is going down much earlier, the leaves are turning and falling, but the temperature is still way up there.  I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy it, and be glad it's not winter yet, but I love fall!  I want it to feel like fall!  This doesn't appear to affect Mac.


Leaves are falling?  We're good. 

No comments: