Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool Halloween

Mac's preschool had a fall party today, and the kids were allowed to come in costume, as long as they brought a book in that had something to do with it.  I guess that's how they get around all the 'necessary' political correctness and gross offensiveness of Halloween.  Sorry, got carried away. 

Mac was so excited!  She has been asking for days when her school day and party was.  Finally it is here!  They sang us songs, and then got to eat a cookie they had decorated.


What a cute pumpkin!  (If I do say so myself!)  I thought I'd be free of making any costumes this year, but I couldn't find a pumpkin costume I liked enough to buy it.  So I made it.  At least the other girls are 'recycling'! 


Mac and her peers on the front porch. 

No comments: