Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Craft Craze

Miss Leiden likes all the new little treasures Mommy is creating.


Here is my witch and three cats silhouette in my front yard, a la Martha Stewart.   


I started working on this literally weeks ago, wanting to be done by October 1.  Close, but no cigar.  Pretty much every single part took longer than I anticipated, but it's pretty cool. 


These happy little green letters are now sitting on the mantle.  While it would appear to be super simple/fast to wrap yarn around letters, let me assure it is neither.  Mainly because the ball of yarn has to pass through the letter, as opposed to being able to just 'wind' it around like on a 'T' or an 'F'.  But it's done, and I really like them!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are so talented! These all look amazing!