Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brad's out of town, again, and he again left a little scavenger hunt for the girls.  Which Mimi found ahead of time, I'll mention.  I came into the laundry room two days ago and found her with a box of conversation hearts and most of them in her mouth.  I could not figure out for the life of me where they had come from, and then it dawned on me that the stash Brad left us to find must be in there.  Yep.  So I cleared out the cupboard until last night before I went to bed. 

Brad left a photo scavenger hunt, which kept the girls busy for a bit this morning.  Some of them were pretty tricky!


Here's what was waiting for us!


I made the girls toast and eggs--Valentine's Edition.


Leiden was pretty upset that she wasn't having a party at school, today, mostly because Mac was.  She was so excited to wear something cute for the day and her little crown.


Brad and I were engaged 12 years ago today, which astounds me.  Some days it feels like it was much longer, but most days I can't believe all that time has flown by.  Love to all!

No comments: