Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day!

The snow really came down last night and this morning.  Lots of schools were closed and I'm sure the roads were a mess.  But, Leiden had school!  So she bundled up and went along.  When she got home, we all went outside to play!  Little Mimi kept sinking into the snow and falling.  And her little snowpants are too little, so the snow just went in her boots.


We I built a snowman, which I haven't done in years.  A lot of years.  And it's not as easy as all the little snowmen in yards would have you believe.


Mimi just felt that it put the snow in a more convenient position to eat.


I was trying to get Mimi to stand by the snowman for the picture, so I said, "Go put your arms around him for squeezes," and she did.


Yay for snow days!  I can't believe February is already over, and for that matter, Happy Leap Day!

No comments: