Friday, February 3, 2012

Mimi's antibiotic side effects did not wear off.  Yesterday was bad--she is having so many bouts of diarrhea that I can't keep her little behind dry and there's not enough time between diaper changes for the Desitin to do its job.  Lots of crying at the many diaper changes.  Finally I took her into her pediatrician to get checked out.  She evidently has a yeast rash, and glory be, does not need to be on the antibiotic anymore.  Her ear is all cleared up.  Yay!  I'll have to remember that Omnicef is not good for the Meems.


Ever into trouble, Mimi is.  It was quiet, and I finally realized it.  I walked into the kitchen and found her with an open package of little cupcakes.  All gone.


She does look a little abashed, but not sufficiently. 


Confirmed when she looked at me, grinned, and said, "Mmmmmm!" 


We made cookies later in the day, and both Mac and Mimi love to help.  Even Mimi does a pretty good job, as long as you keep an eye on her!  Mac tells me she dumped some extra sugar in the batter.  Why does this not surprise me on so many levels? 


I am always surprised at how fast time goes.  I can't believe it's already February.  Feb. is a busy month for our family, with Valentines and two birthdays!  And this year Brad and I are headed to the Bahamas while Grandma comes to stay with the girls!  Yay!

No comments: