Monday, February 6, 2012

In the mornings we send Leiden off to the bus stop and then I go up into my room, where the window looks out onto the bus stop.  I wave at her through the window, and make sure the bus picks her up.  Today Mac and Mimi came with me, and Mac was being super cute.  I ran to grab the camera and snatched these.


I pretty much have to tell Mac NOT to smile at the camera because her camera smiles are so forced. 



I put together a little 'Valentine Party Kit' for a friend and shipped it off this morning.  It had all the makings of a little party for her family--cupcake mix, cupcake liners, frosting, sprinkles, cupcake toppers, strawberry milk mix, straws, party decorations, and Bingo!


Hopefully she'll enjoy using it and getting a surprise package in the mail! 

No comments: