Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines is Coming!

Mac is supposed to sign all her valentines, so we worked on that, today.  She was very diligent, and only signed MAC, so she was done pretty quick.


Now to finish them! 


Brad is heading to the Bahamas tomorrow, and I wanted to send him off with something, so I've been working on these awesome cookies. 
and underneath the tissue paper: 


My favorite is I love you more than Angela loves cats.  Each cookie is individually wrapped and then boxed up.  I saw this on Pinterest a couple months ago, and while mine doesn't look quite as professional, it's different and I'm pleased with the overall result! I have new appreciation for cookie bakers.  Icing, piping, and flooding are not easy tasks.


Brad was packing, so I took it up to him to put it in his bag.  Yeah.  It couldn't fit, so he ended up opening it this evening and packing just the individual cookies.  Happy Valentines, Brad!  We got engaged 12 years ago this Valentines!

No comments: