Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gum

The toilet has been used for its intended purpose!  Hip hip hooray, and yippee the zippee!  She woke up from her nap with dirty underwear, but later in the afternoon had some success.  She is forever asking for gum, so that's what I've had on offer.  She eats it like candy.  Chews for a minute, then swallows.  Fine by me!  We were worried about nursery today, but it all went well.  I knew she needed to go during nursery, but luckily I did not have to utilize one of the two pairs of underwear I had in my bag at church.
 
 
 
 
I tried my hand for the second time tonight, making corndogs.  I have discovered preservative-free hotdogs--no nitrates or nitrites, and they taste like regular hot dogs!  They just don't last as long in the fridge.  Corndogs are really awesome, and these have a much better flavor than the frozen ones--of course you bake the frozen ones, and these are fried.  Still awesome.

No comments: