Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mac has been hanging out with Leiden even more than normal, these days.  I felt bad that she was always staying home while Leiden went to friends' houses, so I told her she could go with Leiden.  And then I hoped Leiden's friend would be okay with it!  They were sweet, walking down the street together, and you could hear Leiden directing Mac to stay in the gutter as they went.


Mimi didn't have a single wet accident today!  Hooray!  And I'm trying not to be super frustrated about the poopy accidents she did have.  We've come to the same stumbling block Mac seemed to have, and she is refusing to use the toilet for its intended purpose.  I know when this is over, probably sooner rather than later, it will not be a big deal, but I feel like my patience for this is wearing so thin, already.  But I keep reminding myself that she had no wet accidents!
 

 

No comments: