Thursday, July 26, 2012

The End

Rob, Adria, and the kids took off, today, but spent the morning at the Sculpture Garden.  Mimi and I stayed home in hopes of not having to clean any underwear.  That was the idea, anyway.

The kids liked the giant spoon and cherry.


I don't know what Aunt Adria was doing, but it must have been awesome. 


Brothers--I'm glad they got to spend a little bit of time together.  They miss each other. 


Good bye, North Carolina Macdonald's!  We loved having you here.  Thanks for making the drive up. 


Mimi and I had really a rather messy day.  Full of dirty accidents (4), and leaving me with little hope for the future.  I am pretty much done with this day.  It can end any time, now.  I know she won't go to Kindergarten in diapers, but it sure feels like she might.  And it feels so awkward to pray to Heavenly Father about poop.

1 comment:

Adria said...

We loved visiting with you. Thanks for a wonder time and I hope Mimi "gets it" soon. She will! Love and miss you all.