Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Whew!  We braved the Mall of America today, and let me tell you, it is not easy to keep track of 11 people in a bustling mall and amusement park.  The kids all wanted to go on different rides, and so we wandered around and accomodated where we could.


I took Mimi on the log ride.  She came out completely soaking wet, and seemed pretty happy--probably happy to get off the ride.  She did not like the big drop.  At all. 


She looked like this for a few minutes, kind of eyeing the people after they come off the big hill, then turned to me and said, "I do not like that ride." 


Brad's face is great in this one. 


Mac's face is great in this one.  Love the pure joy! 
 
Mimi didn't have any accidents, but lots of obvious needing to go potty but being unwilling to do it.  I'll be putting some Miralax in her drink tonight.
 
 
We went out tonight with Rob and Adria, and went to a restaurant called Bar la Grassa.  Delicious.  It was really delicious.  I took pictures with my new-to-me Android, but it seems to be having trouble saving pictures to the gallery.  Luckily Brad's new phone saved the day.

No comments: