Friday, September 7, 2012

Preschool

Today was Mac's first day of school!  Yay!  Yesterday she was sad--I guess Leiden confused the day, and told Mac when she woke up that it was her first day of school.  She got all excited and then put on her first day outfit.  I had the unfortunate responsibility of telling her that it wasn't the right day.  But today was!

I asked her to give me a cute face, and she winked at me.


Then we got a cute face with her little teacher gift. 


Today I went with her and left Mimi with a friend.  Mac spent some time getting acquainted with the room again, playing with some new things.


and some new friends.
 
 
We made this book together today at school.
 
This was cute--I helped her cut string as long as she is tall.
 
 
 
Broccoli?  Really?
 
 
 
 
She couldn't pick just one favorite color to fill in the circle with.
 


One of her teachers, Mrs. Fagre, is a continuing teacher from last year.  I REALLY like her.  It's like she's built to teach little kids.  Her 'new' teacher is Mrs. Hanks.  Mac was very excited about her first time back at school, with the only complaint being, "We didn't have a snack today, Mommy."  She goes by herself starting next Monday.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Macerdoodledoooooo, I can not believe you are in preschool. Wowzer! Your first day school outfit is so cute. We had such fun with you when you came to Grandmere and Bapas house. Have fun in school and let us know how that first bus ride is! We miss you. Love Grandmere and Bapa
OOOOODALOODEEEDOOOOO