Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pumpkins!

Mimi seems to be becoming more and more attached to her blankie.  She carts it around the house, and I have to tell her all the time to go put it in her bed.  She usually listens, but then bedtime comes, and it mysteriously is not there.  She likes to lay down and be cozy with it, which is the cutest thing ever.  Today she wanted to lay on the stairs.  She wanted to go way up to lay down, but I told her she could be no higher than the second.
 
 
While Mac was at school yesterday, Mimi and I went and got some pumpkins!  Just at the store, but I always love to pick them up!  We got them out of the car today, and Mac thought she'd try to pick one up.  :)
 
 
She eventually asked me to carry them to the porch where the girls sat happily with them.
 
 
I had the kitchen window open because the girls were playing outside, and I turned around to find Miss Kitty up on the window sill.  She was very upset that the screen prevented her from reaching her ultimate goal--the great outdoors.  This little kitty face is a little bit scary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pics,and the cat is looking more like a she devil everyday!
love Mom and Dad