Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas (Eve) Morning!

Christmas (Eve) morning is upon us!  We had a wonderful morning, opening gifts, and looking through all our treasures.  We literally only took one picture, the following, this morning, although the links following the picture are for the videos we took.

Here are the three links on YouTube for the morning:

The girls, with Brad's direction, made me the cutest things.  Mimi decorated a bowl, Leiden a mug, and Mac a plate, with their very own drawings right on the dishes.  They are SO sweet.
The girls got quite the haul, as you can see from the videos.  Santa brought Leiden two more DS games, Mac a (not real) American Girl Doll, and Mimi a little 'laptop'.  Santa will bring Brad and I some dumbbell weights when we figure out which ones we want.  The girls also got Squinkies and Zinkies, which seem to be a big hit.


After playing for a while, it was time to head out to the airport.  In my head I really wanted the girls to say no to the TSA lady who asked them if they wanted a sticker, but I kept my mouth shut.  Mimi wore hers proudly on her tummy.


Brad told me this morning, after I opened beautiful gifts, that I would get the rest of my present at the airport.  That made no sense to me, and so I kind of put it out of my mind.  As we were boarding the plane, he turned around and handed me his boarding pass and said, "Merry Christmas!"  He had been upgraded a couple days ago, and chose to give me the seat in first class while he had all three girls back in coach by himself.  That Brad is an amazing husband. 


We went with my family to their annual trip to Temple Square on Christmas Eve, and took in the lights.  It's snowing, so it was beautiful.  After dinner we took off to Grandma's house for the real Christmas Eve night. 
 


Lastly, here is a holiday sentiment from Mimi on this beautiful Christmas Eve.

No comments: