Monday, December 17, 2012

Mac was so excited to come home from preschool with a little present for me.  She wanted me to open it right away, and it was a cute little snowflake with her picture on it.  Of course I forgot to get a picture of it.  It's hanging on our tree.
 
 
 
 Tonight was Family Home Evening.  We are currently working our way through Preach My Gospel so that Leiden will be as prepared as possible when she chooses to be baptized.  Tonight we talked about the Creation.  Each of the seven days had a page and the girls colored, glued, and determined what should go on each day.  Interesting, because there were a couple things that I got wrong about the creation!  For example, and it's wrong on the pictures, but on the 5th day, only fish and fowl were created.  Then, on the 6th day, in addition to Adam and Eve being created, all the other animals were created.  !!  So a learning experience for all!

No comments: