Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ice Skating

Brad wanted to take the girls--at least Leiden skiing while we were here, but when given the choice, Leiden chose to go ice skating.  Mimi was a little wobbly, even on the walker, but she seemed to have a good time. 


She only went around several times, then hung out with Grandma and Grandpa on the sidelines.


Mac did great with the little walker, zooming around.


Leiden did great without the walker.  She finally started to get the hang of the gliding movement instead of trying to 'walk' on the ice with the skates.  She went around several times without help and only fell a couple times!


As we were getting ready to leave, there was a figure skating lesson going on, which the girls were happy to watch.


Grandma and Grandpa took the girls home while Brad and I stopped for a quick bite to eat at In N Out.  I really like In N Out, but I used to like them more.  I think I've become a Five Guys convert.  In N Out just carries nostalgia from our trips to Los Angeles when I was a kid.  Back then, they were the best, but now, while still delicious, I'm not so sure about 'best' anymore.  Thanks for the bit of time alone, Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: