Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was fun.  The highlights of the day included parties in school classes, and I was privileged to help out in Leiden's class, and check in to Mac's.  In Leiden's class, there were a couple of kids who had extra valentines, and they gave one to me!  I felt super important!  :)


I ran the cookie table for Leiden's party, and they were all kind enough to include Mimi in the festivities.  She was pleased to be able to have a great time.


It's always interesting to put bowls of candy and tubs of frosting in front of kids and let them go to town.


But the end result is deliciousness!


I stepped out to go see Mac's class for a minute, and found her with her hands full of treats!


They played kiss the frog, which was super cute...


And passed out valentines to their friends in their cute little bear bags.


What a fun day!  Brad came to get the girls later this afternoon, and I headed to the airport to leave for Las Vegas!  I'm heading down to see Derek on his own turf for a long weekend.  Staying in a nice resort hotel should be fun!


The flight was already pretty late, but was then delayed!  When we finally boarded, I was so excited to finally be on my way to see him.  Let's get this show on the road!

No comments: