Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday


Ice Skating today!  The girls have a year pass to go anytime they like, so today we headed out to have some fun.


Or so I thought.  Mac was not happy with things...it was trickier than I thought having all three of them with me as the only adult.  Someone (Mac) wants to hold your hand the whole time, and I've got another (Mimi) RACING ahead as fast as she can shuffle along in her little skates...and another (Leiden) sticking with Mimi so when she falls, she can help her up.


This was not working, and it was frustrating in stark contrast to


these happy little faces.


We left shortly thereafter.  I'm glad they have a pass, because I think we were there for like 15 minutes.  :)


Later this evening a babysitter came, and Derek and I went out.  We started the evening with a hike up Ensign Peak.  With a late dinner reservation at the Five Alls, (which may be going out of business!) we were able to make the hike with the sun low in the sky, still able to see the valley,


But late enough that we could see it go down behind the horizon.


What a beautiful night.

No comments: