Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Target

Holy smokes!  Look what's at Target!  Seeds!  It's actually kind of funny.  Every single year I see these seeds in their bright packages, with beautiful, ripe vegetables and fruits on their fronts, and I get super motivated to plant them!  So I do.  But does my output look anything like the pictures?!  Not really.  Seedlings get stuck in containers too small, they don't get watered enough...etc.  It's rough.  And then I go to Home Depot garden center, and see tomato plants that are ALREADY FRUITING...they must have been planted at Halloween!  But darn if those little packets don't get purchased every.  Single.  Year.  There were several in my cart today.  :)


And these.  These are so wonderful.  I was super excited to pick a package up today, along with my seed packets.  THESE are chocolate candies! 

No comments: