Saturday, August 12, 2017

Michigan Day 4

Yesterday was another super lazy day...I didn't even take any pictures, and we just relaxed and hung out at Jon's parents' house.  Alicia and Jordan got into town early this morning and they headed up to the house we are all renting.  Jon and I stayed behind to pick up Faith and Clayton from the airport really late and then drove through to Traverse City.  Jon's best friend Dan met us up there, too!


Today we saw the lake!  Lake Michigan really is ridiculously large!


We wandered through a little fishing village turned tourist spot, and dipped our feet in the lake.


This evening, Tara and Dustin got in, and we all went to go get ice cream in town.


This vacation is going to be laid back, and I think a lot of time spent at the beach!  But it's colder than I expected here!  I only packed one pair of pants, and they're really summer pants at that, but luckily I also brought a jacket!  I don't think I'll be actually swimming in any body of water!

No comments: