Thursday, August 3, 2017

More Flowers

Got to Ensign first thing this morning, and they were pulling my flowers.  They look incredible, and now the real work begins of arranging and creating the huge garland for the gazebo.


My mom was amazing and helped me SO much.  She has this super efficient quality to her that I've always admired.  She can get stuff done FAST, and she literally put my whole 12 foot garland together from tree leaves and the greens from Ensign.  In a fraction of the time it would have taken me.  Thank you mom, for the help and the time together!


I spent time putting gorgeous arrangements together for the dinner tables and the serving table.  You can't see it very well, but the copper containers are awesome.


We finished all the things, and ended up using far fewer of the small copper containers than we had anticipated, but the flowers look absolutely beautiful.  They will spend the night down in the storage room, and the garland, boutonnieres, my bouquet, and the girls' flower crowns are nestled in food coolers to keep fresh!  Tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments: