Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Zada is so funny and she's so good at finding ways to amuse herself.  She likes it if we sit in the living room where she is, either on the floor or on the couch, and she's just a little satellite playing around us.


Zada's birthday is coming up, and I've already got some grand plans.  I never did 1 year photo shoots with the other girls, but I feel like a Halloween birthday has so many options for fun themes.  So I've decided that in addition to a cake smash photo shoot, I will be designing and implementing a 1st birthday shoot separately.  And there's so much to be done for all my plans, I figured it would be best to start super early!  These are the little bats I will use at her party.  I'm so excited, and I hope that all this advance planning and work will pay off with less stress at the actual party!


She has just learned to wave hi, and it's the cutest thing ever.

No comments: