Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Whew!  We made it to Utah with hours to spare before Christmas!  We flew in at about 4 PM, grabbed our bags, and headed pretty much straight for Temple Square to see the lights with my family.  It was a great evening for it--not too cold, and it wasn't too busy.


Mimi got to ride on shoulders, which was great for her (fun to be up so high), and great for me (I didn't have to worry about where she was)! 


After the lights, we headed out to Grandma's house to sleep for Christmas Eve.  Before bed, the girls each got to open one gift--jammies! 


Three little Christmas Eve girls! 


The flight today was very uneventful--I got lucky and had a seat empty next to me, so Mimi had some wiggle room.  Brad sat a few rows back with the older girls.  I'm trying not to even think about the ride home.  I'll worry about that later!

No comments: