Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22--Winter Parties

Today was the last day of school before Christmas!  That means gifts for teachers.  With two preschool and two first grade teachers, that means 4 gifts!  I decided to make bread for them, which hopefully they'll like.  Leiden made her teachers' cards and we wrapped them up and put them in Christmas bags.


Mac's class had a teddy bear party, where they sang songs and had Teddy Grahams for a snack.  And of course, they got to bring their teddy bears.  (Mac desperately wanted to bring her kitty.  Close enough.) 


Mimi joined us, and appropriated Mac's bear hat.  Pretty cute. 


Leiden's winter party was this afternoon.  I came to help, but ended up taking pictures of all the cute little kids in her class--this one included!  I was nervous to go home and look at all the pictures--I don't always have the best track record for crisp, clear photos, but I got a clear shot of every single kid!  My personal favorite: 


Her party had crafts, treats, and games.  Her teacher, Mrs. Benson, opened each gift with the student who gave it to her, which I thought was really sweet. 
Christmas is coming!

No comments: