Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11--Double Duty

Today's Christmas mission was two fold--First, write letters to Santa, and then to decorate the gingerbread cookies from yesterday.  The girls were happy to comply.


Mac is very suggestible, but she told me what she wanted and I wrote it down for her.  Then she tried her hand at writing her own with my guide.  Mac wants:  three candy canes, Disney World, more Littlest Pet Shop toys, and money in a wallet.  (So do I!)

Leiden wants toe shoes, a makeup set, an American Girl doll, a golden hamster, stone figures you can paint, and three candy canes.  We'll have to see what Santa can do!  (Although I'm fairly certain he cannot condense years of rigorous study of ballet into one pair of toe shoes!) 


After church, we set about decorating our cute gingerbread reindeer.  Leiden did a great job spreading chocolate! 


Mac helped our reindeer become Rudolph with the addition of a cinnamon candy. 


Pretty darn cute, although the did not get out the door to be delivered tonight. 

1 comment:

Adria said...

Darn cute cookies. What a cute idea to turn the gingerbread men upside down for reindeer. I knew I could count on you for a cut idea. Looking forward to DW. My kids have no idea yet. I can't wait to surprise them.