Wednesday, June 6, 2012

End of School

It's the last day of First Grade!  Leiden somehow remembered what she wore the first day and put it on this morning.  I literally didn't remember until I looked back.  I knew I wanted to take some similar pictures, but wow.  It's amazing how they both look the same and so different.  Her hair sure has grown!


Her second school year has gone off without a hitch, and we couldn't be more proud of her.  We have loved her school and her teachers--her teachers were REALLY great.  They could see all the potential in Leiden that we can. 


I am a little apprehensive about summer.  Leiden will be used to being stimulated all day long every day, and home just isn't like that!  I worry that she'll be bored, so I'm trying to think up ways to keep her going.  We'll be writing in journals, having art days, having science days, and keeping up with math and reading. 


Welcome to Summer! 


I wanted to have ice cream for dinner, tonight, but our ward is having its annual service project tonight, so it's a no go.  But it's on our summer list!

No comments: