Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Day

Good news that has been a long time coming.  We took another trip to the doctor this morning to check up on Leiden's tummy.  Another (hopefully the last!) x-ray to check it out.

The results were normal!  Her little system is finally cleared out.  Now we begin the long--and I mean 8-9 weeks long--process of weaning her off the high doses of medicine she's been taking.  So glad the end is in sight, and I am going to MAKE SURE this never happens to her again.

Tonight we were on a little errand, and Leiden kept asking to get her hair cut.  I finally agreed, so here's the before.  I didn't have my good camera, just my phone. 


She wanted it cut really short, like chin length and up short, but the hair lady talked her into a smidge longer so it could still be tucked behind her ears and put into little pigtails in the back.  What a cute little girl! 


I was in the craft room working on some last minute touches for Brad's anniversary gift, and he called me to come outside.  There was a giant rainbow spanning the sky right over our house.  It was a super clear rainbow, where you're able to see each color and at one end it was even a double.  My lens isn't wide enough to get much of the rainbow in it, but it was really cool.  From our angle, it literally looked like it was arcing right over our house.  It was dusk, so the girls were already asleep, but we'll show them the pictures tomorrow. 

No comments: