Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

The girls wanted to make breakfast for Daddy today.  He had meetings this morning, though, and I couldn't quite see my way to having the girls make breakfast at 6 AM.  He said he'd leave Ward Council early and come home for the feast.

Mac did a great job at cracking the eggs.  I only found one eggshell.  In my mouth while we were eating.


Leiden got the bacon ready for the microwave.


And then cooked the eggs on the stove!  She did a great job.


These were the creations the girls made while the DO NOT ENTER sign was up.  Leiden drew the whole family and labeled all of them.


Mac drew her, Leiden, and Daddy.  Leiden helped out with the labeling.  Mac's little people are awesome.


They have come back!  Leiden found monarch caterpillars on the milkweed again!


Mimi was excited about corn on the cob.  I usually cut it off the cob for her, but she insisted on eating it 'big'.


Brad loves rocky road, but doesn't particularly like ice cream.  I found a recipe for gooey rocky road cookies.  They were awesome.


This man is a great dad.  He loves these girls, and is such a great man.  I'm so thankful he's their dad!


I'm also grateful for my own father.  He is also a great dad, and I miss seeing him often.  I love you, Dad!

No comments: