Saturday, October 11, 2014

Halloween Soiree

It's party day!  My dad went outside and called me out...can you see the deer?  I guess right before I came out he was in OUR yard, but a car driving by spooked him and he crossed the street.  Kind of early for them to be down in the neighborhood off the mountain.


The infamous vampire teeth were required for pics.  I sent this one to Derek, and he commented that he's not sure how I can be scary creepy and sexy at the same time.  I just laughed. 


The soda bottles with macabre labels were a hit, and very refreshing. 


The decor was spooky. 


And the details were super fun.  This was the aforementioned project I worked on with my mom.  They worked SO well.  We used black contact paper and it worked great put on the white soup cups.


I wasn't the only one to don the vampire fangs.  Everyone was required to do so, but out of respect to the guests, am only putting the ones with me and my parents on here!  I'm sure my mom will be thrilled.  :) 


Another successful Halloween party under my mom's belt!  Thank you mom, for the fun time!

No comments: