Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday!  Little Zada helped dad do some online shopping today.


Best of all, we met everyone at Original Pancake House for a brunch!  


It is a yearly tradition to go out today and eat together, and it's so fun!


Driving home from brunch it was snowing, and they were the biggest, fattest flakes I think I've ever seen.  It felt so cozy to know we were on our way home to relax.


Well, except for Mimi!  I ran an errand and came back to Mimi doing some heavy lifting in the front yard.  What a sweet little helpful girl!


Jon did some heavy lifting as well!  The Christmas tree came out today.  I'm a little sad because we are thinking just lights on the tree this year to avoid temptation for Miss Zada.  We've never had just a light tree, despite me and my mom talking about how it would be so much easier!  Until now.


Zada was enthralled with the tree lights.


and performed a thorough inspection before Jon put them up.


After the tree was up, I played memory with the girls while enjoying the lights!


Only lights will take a bit of getting used to!

No comments: