Thursday, November 7, 2019

I made a super messy lunch for Zada today.  Pasta with cheese and tomato sauce, and she did it justice!


I found a pack of crayons all new and unused, and Mac wanted to draw with Zada.  They sat down in the living room and Mac helped her use the crayons correctly.  Zada is a wanderer, so she was only content to sit there for a minute and then she wanted to wander around with the crayon.  But I think she'll get it quick!  


We took her out with her little car today, and she's getting the hang of how to ride it.  She lifts up her feet straight out while Mac pushes her.  Then she just kind of leans off of it when she's done, regardless of whether the car is still moving or not! 


My mom came out tonight and watched the girls while we went to the temple.  It's been far longer than it should be since we went.  I am so eternally grateful for the opportunity Heavenly Father has given me to be sealed to a wonderful man.  That was never guaranteed, and so it is a blessing and tonight I felt profound gratitude to be there with him. 

No comments: