Monday, November 18, 2019

We went and bought more goat milk for Zada today.  All her little red dots have gone away.  We just don't know if it's because of the different milk, or if they would have gone away on their own.


She was being really funny this afternoon after Mac came home.  Getting all hyper and riled up. 


And best of all, she is giving kisses! 


She just puts her mouth on your cheek and it is seriously the sweetest thing ever.  Kisses for Mac when she came home.  When Leiden came home from school she asked to hold her as she usually does, and I told Zada to give Leiden a kiss, and she did it immediately, and Leiden was almost in tears.  She said it made her day and she just couldn't get over how cute it was.  I love to see the relationships between the girls grow.  She also obliged with Mimi, giving her a kiss and Mimi about yelled AWWWWWW! 


I have begun the Thanksgiving week initial preparations and information gathering so I can hopefully budget my time appropriately and save myself some stress!  I'm making three pies for Thanksgiving Day, and then the following Sunday for Jon's family feast I'm doing the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and adding at least one more pie!

No comments: