Monday, November 11, 2019

I was installing our new printer this afternoon (finally!) and Zada pushed over its box, climbed on top, and sat there surveying her kingdom.


The kit to repair my phone came, and Jon was super excited to get it done for me.


It was an interesting process, but completely successful.  The phone still completely works, but now the scratchy rough cracks are gone underneath the smooth piece of glass.


Leiden came home today complaining of dizziness and lack of balance.  I looked at her ears and there is no infection, so we thought perhaps the crystals in her ears needed to be repositioned.  Jon attempted the Epley maneuver and she still felt vertigo, but hopefully a good night's rest will improve matters.


I am feeling really good about how our family is going right now.  The last two weeks I have made concerted efforts to do Come Follow Me with the girls, and tonight we had our second FHE in as many weeks!  Last week we did FHE too, and we were also able to fit in several other CFM discussions with the girls.  I know we will be blessed for our efforts to teach the girls the gospel and bear our testimonies.

No comments: