Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Happy Birthday to me!  The big 39 today--for the first time!  The girls all surprised me with gifts this morning.  Mimi had made me a flower and a book.


Leiden did a pencil drawing of one of my favorite pictures of me and Zada. 


About a week ago Mac gave me my present early...a coupon book!  Full of wonderful things like hair brushing sessions, back scratches, pedicures, and hugs.  She also gave me a basket of fall leaves and a super cute little bag of candy.



I forgot to get pictures of me and Jon, but he gave me an awesome handmade card, and a coupon book of his own, one of which a coupon for a handgun of my choice, and a conceal carry class!  I'm super excited to do that with him.


 I took no pictures, but I also got to go to the spa today as my gift from mom and Gail.  I got to have a massage and a facial, and it was wonderful and relaxing!  When I got home Jon was getting dinner ready...ribs, potatoes, and peas with brownies for dessert!  We had super messy faces, and the consensus was that baby back ribs are better than St. Louis!


After Zada was in bed, we pitched in and made her final batch of formula.  Then it's on to regular whole milk.  This batch will phase it in slowly. 


It's been a great day!!


No comments: