Monday, March 18, 2013

Goodbyes

I went out tonight with a group of friends from my old ward--and strangely enough, a girl from our Plymouth ward, who had moved into our old ward!  We went to Cheesecake Factory, and had a great time.  We are sad to say goodbye, but hopefully I'll see all of them in time.  Living in Utah has its advantages--many people make their way there eventually!

It was a wonderful night, and it is a strange thing to say goodbye.  I already kind of said goodbye to them when we moved, but I was only going to be a 30 minute drive, and have seen them since.  This is a little different, and under very different circumstances.  Thanks for everything, ladies!  And thanks, Grandmere, for taking the bubs while I went!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So grateful once again, for loving and supportive friends. Loved staying with the girls. They are the best bubs in the world! ..... mom