Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Singing Time

Leiden's grade had a singing program today.  Their music teacher does a great job making it fun and about more than just learning new songs.

They were so cute up there on the risers.


There were solos, and dances, and instruments.  Leiden's class demonstrated a cute little hand clapping dance with revolving partners.  I'm glad Grandmere and I could go and support her in this.


Tonight was goodbyes part 2, with Amber and Sarah-Jayne.  Sarah-Jayne had double the reason to get together before I left Minnesota--she's having twins any day now!  I am sad I will not be here to meet them.  And darn it, she still won't tell me their names, even though I will be gone and not able to tell anyone!  :)  Amber met Sarah-Jayne last fall, so she joined us for the evening.  Again, a lovely night with friends.  Thanks for the good times.

No comments: