Thursday, April 17, 2014

First full day with this new life of being a Military Significant Other...there's even a name for us...MILSO's.  How funny.  I have found several groups of MILSO's seeking to bond over their men being deployed, or at boot camp, or off at trainings.  Also funny that many others seem to be young, just getting married for the first time, with their husbands or boyfriends or fiances just entering the military.  I'm kind of an anomaly from what I can tell.  Which is fine.  

Today I decided some retail therapy would be in order, but I tried to keep it useful.  I headed out and bought a new grill.  I never got one last year, so Derek and I talked about it, and we decided on one.  It will be ours someday soon, anyway.  I managed to get the thing home, and even more amazingly, to get it OUT of the Tahoe onto the ground.  I'm excited to fire it up!  Literally.  :)

No comments: