Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday

Busy is the order of the day, at this point...and the front flower bed needed flowers, again.  I got full sun flowers, this time, and hopefully I can keep them alive.  It looks very spring-y and colorful!


Tonight after the girls went to bed, I was sitting in the living room, and there was this strange whoosh...it sounded like an incredibly strong gust of wind hit the house.  I didn't think much of it, except to wonder at its strength.  A few minutes later Madison was on Facebook talking about the earthquake!  I was totally surprised.  It didn't feel at all like I had expected an earthquake to feel, but when I went online to verify and get more info, there it was!  As far as I'm concerned, it was pretty awesome.  It's the first earthquake I've ever felt, despite having lived in Utah the vast majority of my life!

No comments: