Monday, April 28, 2014

Shots Fired

Tonight Derek left from Qatar to Afghanistan...so what did I do to prepare for the changes?  Chuckle...I headed to the range and put some lead out.  I am improving, even though I don't go nearly enough...this first target sheet was at 15 yards, 40 mm bullets.


This one was another box of 40 mm, shot at 20 yards...the grouping spreads out, but I'm still getting better, and given enough bullets, I'm deadly.  ;) 


It was good stress relief to make things loud, and rip paper apart with high speed projectiles...I am feeling it, though.  I took this picture afterwards, and when Derek saw it, he told me it was an excellent 'Go to he*!' face.  That made me laugh.  Because that's pretty much what I was thinking when I took it.  The man knows me well. 

No comments: