Saturday, April 12, 2014

SOCCER!

Little girl soccer is hilarious...almost more so each time we go.  Mimi and the girls on her team are only 4, so you can imagine that most of them are pretty distractable and not super skilled, yet.  That isn't true for all of them, but most.  Definitely this sweet girl.  ;)


Either my shutter closed right as she was blinking, or she is running with her eyes closed.  Either is equally possible.


To illustrate...this is directly following a goal.  Mimi is clapping, but looking over at me.  there are kids huddled in the goal, and others literally wandering around the general area.


Facing completely different directions...


And not even looking at the girl throwing in the ball, who happened to be Mimi.


And then they surprise you.


They have fun, and that's all that matters.  I think it has been good for the girls to play and get out there and begin to learn a new skill.  Go Mimi!


The games were at the same time, today, and I poorly planned my moving back and forth with my camera.  I got none of Mac!  But they both are doing great.

No comments: